This term in Week 4, I took on the role as Learning Leader of Year 6.
5. Show leadership that contributes to effective teaching and learning.
Actively contribute to the professional learning community.
My responsibilites have been:
- Day to day running of the Year 6 team
- Agenda for the team meeting put out on a Monday for the team meeting on Wednesday after school
- Attend Learning Leaders meeting on a Thursday
- Behaviour management support when needed
- Finish the Data Story for Year 6 taken from the mid year data
- Contining the camp preparation including a Parent Meeting in Week 10
- Observations and PAC - Practice Analysis Conversation
- Support of the PRT in Room 21 through:
- Support with behaviour management
- Support with planning and the week ahead
- Sessions on GLOSS and Probe in preparation for Term 4 assessement
- Managing the learning with a reliever when HR was away
- Parent meetings for three students.
I have been a learning leader in some form for the past 12 years. The last 3 years I have stepped into the role due to matrnity leave and in between a leader being appointed. Previously I was learning leader for 9 years with Teams at Year 2 and 3, Year 3 and 4, Year 5 and 6 and Year 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment