AsTTle testing week - just another piece of the data to build up the child as a learner.
I make a point of telling the students that this is one test on one day and is just one aspect of assessing where they are in their reading and math learning.
This time the tests were completed on line which was good as it saved printing the paper booklets and the tests were adaptive. This means that the programme chooses the next set of questions based on the responses given in the previous set - so adjusts up or down.
There were no surprises in the data. I will share the printouts with the students though so they have an understanding of the process and why they do the tests. This I'll do to start next term so they can set a goal based on what the data has shown.
Working through PROBE and GLOSS, other peices of the evidence for each learner. I share with each child after each test 1 to 1 with me what the results are.
No comments:
Post a Comment